- When driving onto the lifting platform, bear in mind the work that needs to be carried out!
- If the vehicle is a Panamera with air suspension/levelling system, ALWAYS observe the following instructions!
Switching off the levelling syste
- Switch on ignition.
- Press the High Level control button for at least => Time: +10 s .
The message “CONTROLL OFF” appears on the instrument cluster.
Lifting the vehicle
The vehicle can be raised at various jacking points. These jacking points are specially reinforced and can accommodate the vehicle without deforming the underbody. The vehicle must always be positioned at the four outer jacking points -A- first. The four inner jacking points -B- can be used for carrying out repairs around the side members.
- Raise the vehicle at the four outer jacking points -A- close to the side members.
When raising the vehicle at the inner jacking points, remember the following:
- Before positioning the vehicle on the rear, inner jacking points, remove the -transverse strut- – danger of breaking the transverse strut! => Transverse strut mounting
Transverse strut mounting
- Raise the vehicle at the four inner jacking points -B- .
Outer and inner jacking points for the lifting platform on the vehicle underbody
Adjusting vehicle to Normal Level
It may be necessary to adjust the vehicle to the Normal Level in the workshop.
- Suspension alignment
- Ride height measurement
- Level check
– Adjust from High Level to Normal Level.
– Fill pressure accumulator for air suspension by starting the engine – Save the battery (switch on extraction system).
– If the air pressure in the pressure accumulator is too low, the compressor comes on. It can take several minutes to fill the pressure accumulator. Only then will the air suspension respond to the driver’s request and the required level be activated.
- Close vehicle doors/rear lid.
- Start engine and operate the brake.
- Press the High Level control button in the centre console until ]]High Level set[[ is reached (light in button goes on). Press the High Level control button again ]]High Level off[[ (light on button goes off). The levels are indicated in the instrument cluster.
Switching on the levelling system
Switch on the levelling system. To do this:
- Switch on ignition.
- Press the High Level control button for at least => Time: +10 s or
High Level control button
- Set off with the vehicle. The levelling system switches on automatically when the vehicle is driven at => a speed of more than: +7 km/h (4 mph).